- If PO required is enabled in Placement then only the PO Tracker List will be populated on following Section
Sales invoice screen:
New Manual Sales Invoice:
New Manual Perm Sales Invoice Screen:
- If PO required is enabled in Placement then the PO Tracker List will be populated on following Section
Sales Invoice Screen:
New Manual Perm Invoice:
- PO Required and PO Date Required appear as checkbox in Manual Sales Invoice for both contract and permanent Placement.
when year(datecreated)< year(PayPeriodEndDate) and month(datecreated)> month(PayPeriodEndDate) then dbo.fnGetMonthFirstOrLastDate( PayPeriodEndDate,0)
- If Document date month and Payperiod End date month are same then projected posting date will be same as document date.
- If Document date and Payperiod End date are in same year but Document date < Payperiod End date then posting date will be first Day of Payperiod End date’s month.
- If Document date’s year > Payperiod End date’s year but month is smaller then it will be last day of Payperiod End date’s month.
- If Document date’s year < Payperiod End date’s year but month is bigger then then posting date will be first Day of Payperiod End date’s month.
|1||Action column has been shifted to first column in Pay Number UI|
|2||Manual Sales Invoice also listed when searched with Pay number|
|3||Note stamped in history trails of sales invoice on Change of posting date|
|4||Posting Date should be allowed to altered based on the rights only|
|5||Validation message should come when no open pay period exists for pay run sheet|
|6||Validation message should come when no record generated for pay run sheet|
|7||Consolidated Only is the new filtered added in Sales Invoice list search|
|8||Credit note shown as hyperlink on Edit Placement –> Invoice Tab to open as pdf|
|9||Credit Note details will be shown as child invoice under consolidated details section of consolidated Invoice screen|