- MORL installable files (MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup x64.msi or MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup x86.msi should be obtained from Recruitlive Helpdesk team)
- .net framework version 4.0 installed on the system.
.net framework 4.0 can be downloaded from below link:
- Close MS Outlook if open.
Determine if your Outlook / Office is 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- First, open any Office application. For example, open Word 2010. Open the File menu, and then select Help.
- On the right side, you’ll see information about your version of Office.
- If your office is 32-Bit, use ‘MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup x86.msi’ for installing MORL
- For 64-Bit office, use ‘MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup x64.msi’ for installing MORL
- Double click on ‘MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup.msi’
- Click on Next.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Next Button.
Please wait till you get another window asking for permission if you allow ‘MicrosoftOutlookAddinSetup.msi’ to make changes to your computer/Hard Drive. Click on ‘Yes’ button.
Please wait till installation completes. Once installation is complete you will see below window.
- Click on Close button.
Open MS Outlook and Check if installation is correct.
- Open MS Outlook
- You will find a new Menu Tab ‘Recruitlive’ on your Outlook.
- Click on Recruitlive Menu
- Click on ‘Configure’ icon, as highlighted in below screenshot.
- It will open a new window
- Check ‘Integrate with Recruitlive’ option
- Provide all other details as mentioned below :
RL Website : (give Recruitlive address)
User Id : (give your RL user Id)
Password : (give RL password)
Branch : (give Branch Name)
Company : (give company Name)
Web Service : http://webservices.eu.recruitlive.com.au/morl.asmx
- Check Track Actions option
- Click on Temp Dir. Button for Log location.
- Click on ‘Validate Save’ button.
- You will be shown below message once Validation is successful.
‘You’ve successfully registered your account with Recruitlive interface port.’
- Restart your outlook.