1. Sales Form Audit Process
Sales form validation for Permanent Resident : Visa or Vevo any of them is valid to submit sales form
Permanent Placement -> Audit -> Submit Sales Form -> Error When Permanent Resident and Visa/Vevo missing
2. Installments option for Fee in Permanent Placements
User can add as many fee installments as required with due date and amount. The reminders for the same can be set as yes or no. Reminders are send 5 days before the due date and can be set off by setting No for the specific installment. Installment can be deleted on Right basis.
The total amount of all installments Fee should be equal to Fee (exec GST).
Installment details are also shown on audit check list.
3. New Rate types are added
4. New filter Candidate Sourced by added on Placement Search screen
Candidate sourced by is added to filter placements. Placed by filter searches on consultants and candidate sourced by value is shown in Placed by column on screen. Same is available in excel.
5. Bible Report contractor daily rate and weekly net margin changes
Daily contractor rate will be 8* Payrate when pay unit is in Hour.
Bible->Contractor Daily Rate
Weekly Net Margin on Pro Rata basis if placement starts in the same week for which bible is generated. The placement starts on 1st April 2016 and report generated on 31st March 2016 and hence weekly net margin is applicable for one day. Since the placement starts in future its shown in yellow.
6. Recruitment Metrics Report-New Business Margin column added
7. PO follow Up scheduled report
Account manager1 name and client type added in this report
8. Reminder in case of start date to contractor care and accounts
Reminder will be sent to Contractor care – branch wise for the placements (contract or permanent), which are not submitted to contractor care or not notified to auditor. This reminder will come before 5 days of placement start date.
Reminder: Sales form not notified to Contractor care [SYD]
Reminder: Sales form not notified to Contractor care [MEL]
Reminder: Perm placement
9. Reminder in case of Permanent placements not cleared for pay run
List of perm placements which are going to start in next 5 days but the Audit status is not Cleared for Pay run and it will be sent to Account’s email address set at company level on daily basis. These will only be stopped if Cleared for Pay run is done.
10. Placement will come in different colors as per Audit status
Permanent placement mail will send in different colors as per their audit status.
Pending for Consultant or not submitted to customer care will be in Red,
Pending for Auditor will be Amber and
Pending for Accounts will be Green.
11. Placement Search: Candidate Source by filter added
On Placement search screen, Candidate source by filter is added. Now Placed By field will point to jobaccountmanager field. Both the fields are added in export to xls and pdf reports.
12. Limit set on contents in comments field on Client and Placement
Payment Terms comment maximum size is limit to 100, Invoice frequency comment maximum size is limit to 100, Invoice comments maximum size is limit to 450
Contract Placement->Client Tab
User will not be able to fill more than the characters specified for Invoice Comments, Any other conditions, Invoice frequency comments and Payment comments
Contract Placement->Contractor Tab
Permanent Placement->Address & Telephone Tab
Permanent Placement->Salary & Fee Tab
1. For Termination/withdrawal sales forms no validation/document required for audit process
2. signed contractor contract validation removed for Margin only placements
3. Rename Client Contract/ details confirmation? to Client Contract?
4. Get the placement end date in the job name column in placement search result grid