Title: Release Note – Sales & Purchase – Iteration 30
Creation Date: 21 October 2016
Author: RL Team
Author’s Comments: None
|Created By||Testing Team|
|Reviewed By||Jai, Abha|
Table of Contents
In Manual sales invoice the placement field is displayed with placement Id for contract and permanent sales invoice.
Manual Sales Invoice -> Contract Invoice Type screen shot:
Manual Sales Invoice -> Permanent Invoice Type screen shot:
2 Edit Placement -> Pre-fill the Company in Navision company drop down if only one company is available in the list for auditors
In Edit Placement: If only one Navision company is available in the list then it will be auto selected for auditors. This will help auditors to avoid explicitly selecting the same.
Edit Placement Screen shot:
In Edit placement -> Export to XML. Desk type tags displayed in the XML file.
XML File Screen shot:
Sales Person code tag in XML will have values based on the selection of the House / Referred / LTM / NPV check boxes .
Edit Placement -> Account Manager Tab Screen shot:
XML File Screen shot:
The credit note generated against sales invoice is displayed in the sales register with the following changes.
- Invoice status is displayed as invoice number for credit note lines.
- The invoice status is shown as “credited”.
- Invoice description is displayed with description and invoice line week ending date.
- If multiple invoice lines exist, then the paid amount line is displayed as first line
- Due date column is displayed as blank for credit note lines.
- Client type column is added in sales register.
- Invoices against which credit note is generated will have credit note generation date in Payment date column.
- Sales register will not show the invoice lines with the amount 0.
Sales Register screen shot:
|1||Adjustment lines which are not processed in pay period are also included in pay run sheet.|
|2||Charge rate in manual sales invoice matching with the placement level charge rate and pay rate is empty and transaction type is other than expenses. The rate is same as the value in the placement screen.
|3||EVR: If rate is zero, then exclude those units in the calculation of total no of units in summary.|
|4||Pay run sheet will not display the placements withdrawn.|
|5||In adjustment and additional lines, the status of the paid lines will be shown as paid in lines history.|