1 Changes on Existing screens
1.1 New filters added in Credit Notes screen
Two new filters have been added on Credit Notes screen
- Client Name :- Credit notes can be filtered by client whose credit notes have been created.
- Invoice Type – Contract /Permanent :- By using this filter, credit notes of either contract type or permanent or both types of placements will be listed.
Finance– List —Credit Notes– Screen shot
1.2 Added Navigation on CampaignList and Detailed Report Section of Preview
- Campaign List: – Changed the List to grid with paging option.
- Preview Campaign:- Changed the Detailed Report List to Navigation with Paging and also with Status Search option
- Search Option:- It has 2 option
Default it will show all the records regarding the Campaign id
On selection of “Opened” opened records will be filtered.
Similarly on selection of “Un Subscribed” records with unsubscribe request will be filtered
1.3 Job Response on RL while applied on interpro site:
Now Recruitlive will automatically show resumes submitted on Interpro website.
- Interpro Site Screen: On Interpro website candidate searches for job and click on Apply button, after that submits resume.
After submission, one email will sent to consultant who had created this job advertisement.
And candidate details and resume will also save in Recruitlive for that job advertisement.
- Job Detail Page – Job Ad Response tab. Submitted resume is linked with job advertisement and will be available on Job detail page in Recruitlive.
- Resume Repository: Resume Repository: Search on Source Website
All resumes submitted from website can be searched on Resume Repository.
1.4 Added Additional Filter of Client and Multiple Candidates to Sales Form Report:
Reports–Placement– Sales Form Report
- Based on the Filter condition of Client and Candidate the Report will be generated.
- On Selection of multiple Candidates the reports will filter based on multiple candidates.
1.5 Added Additional columns in Candidate List:
- Added 2 additional columns “Job Title” and “Recent Employer” on the Candidate list.
- Since Recent Employee column is added in the Candidate List So it has been removed from its Detail Section.
- Job title shows the value of current or previous Job’s title for which candidate is placed.
1.6 Show Html Version of Resume on Mouse Hover of Candidate List:
- ON mouse hover on View Resume icon the Html version of the resume will render for word documents.
- To enable this functionality user need permissions.
- User rights in Admin sections are filtered for companies where finance and Automated sales form process not applicable.
1.7 Show Rights based on Modules available for Company:
Finance module on:
Fiinance module off:
2 Sales and Purchase
2.1 Add Delay in Pay Days at PayNumber Level
A new field called “Delay in Days” is added on the Edit PayNumber screen so that one can easily increase or decrease the delay mentioned at company level for a particular PayNumber.
This delay can be positive / negative number but the Net Delay in Pay Days should be either ZERO or greater than Zero.
On Saving the Pay Number with change in Delay in Days it will automatically re-calculate the Projected EFT Date of the associated Pay Period which are OPEN at that stage.
Note: if there is no change in Delay in Days then it will not re-calculate the EFT dates of associated open Pay periods.
- Ø Re – Calculate EFT Date Button on Pay Period List Screen
On clicking this button system will automatically re-calculates the EFT Dates taking care of Delay in Days set at company level s well as at Pay Number level for all open pay periods.
2.2 IPS referral sent to IPS Customer Service on sales form Submit:
While doing submit sales form for the first time, payroll email address will also be added in recipient list for the following conditions.
- When Entity is Umbrella and IPS.
- Placement is compliant.
- Placement is not Amended.
2.3 Invoice postings in background:
System now allows to post invoices in background i.e. user need not wait for the operation of posting to complete. The invoices can be marked for posting and once they are posted, status of the postings (failed/passed) is sent to user by email.
Sales Invoice List Screen:
- More search options for status are added in Invoice list to filter records.
If posting of invoices fails then their status is updated to Failed On Post. These invoices can again be marked to post.
The reason for fail on posting can be seen on mouse – over of status column.
If user wants they can also Unmark all those marked invoices which he / she would not like to post on Navision. Search records with status = Mark To Post , select invoices and Click on Unmark button.
- Purchase Invoice List Screen:
Similarly Generated Credit Notes can also be marked to post.
- Email on posting status screen shot:
2.4 Per Unit Added in Sales Form Report:
2.5 Reposting of Sales Invoices
- Sales invoices can now be reposted on Navision. New button has been added inside Invoice screen to repost posted Invoices on Navision to update editable fields.
Sales Invoice Screen shot:
- On success or failure during reposting new entry will be created in Sales history trail.