Sales Form Audit Process
1. Compliance check list & Validations added for consultant before Submitting Sales Form
During sales form audit process, a check list is added for consultants to be filled and verified before Notifying contractor care. On click of Submit Sales Form or Resubmit Sales form, this Mandatory Compliance Requirement List will open.
Contract Placement -> Audit -> SubmitSalesForm
All the items must be verified and if not verified then a comment should be added for the same or else validations will be fired on clicking Notify Contractor Care.
Contract Placement -> Audit -> SubmitSalesForm -> Error When not all items verified
When all the columns are verified/comments inserted then, it will allow to notify contractor care and same details will be added in the email window.
Compliance List -> Filled and Verified
Compliance List -> In NotifyContractor Care Email Window
Not verified items are shown in Red and verified in Green.
Permanent placement-> Compliance List
New validations also added before Sales form can be submitted.
List of validations for Contract and Permanent Placements on click of Submit Sales Form:
- Visa Status should be set at Candidate level.
Candidate->Others-No Visa Status
Try Submit Sales Form for this contractor, Visa Status should be set for Candidate validation is shown
- For Australian Citizen, Passport or Birth Certificate or Citizen Certificate should be uploaded.
Candidate->Others-Australian Visa-> passport/Birth Certificate/ Citizen Certificate not uploaded
Submit Sales Form for this contractor, validation for passport/birth certificate/citizen certificate is shown
- Passport should be uploaded. Visa should be uploaded.
Submit Sales Form for this contractor, Passport and Visa required validation is shown.
Additional Validations for Contract and Contract Extension Placements on click of submit sales form:
- If PI/PL/WC is selected and is Applied Yes /No is No Expiry date not filled and Documents are not attached then validations will be fired for same.
Validations for PI/PL/WC
Additional Validations for Permanent Placements on click of Submit Sales Form:
- Client Confirmation document and candidate Confirmation document must be uploaded before submit sales form else following validation will be fired.
2. Validations Added for Contractor Care before Auditor is notified
On click of Notify Auditor, validations are added for Contract/Extension placements to have client contract signed and contractor contract signed ticked and respective documents attached.
Contract Placement->Audit->NotifyAuditor click
Since signed client contract and contractor contract not ticked and respective documents are not uploaded, hence the validation is fired.
Contract Placement->Contract Details->Signd Contract ticked
Contract Placement->Contract Details->Signed documents Uploaded
Once all the above four conditions are full filled, auditor can be notified successfully.
3. Signed Client Contract option added on Permanent Placement
Permanent Placement->Salary and Fee
4. Email to Account Button renamed to Generate Sales Form
5. Contractor level document like visa, passport etc also shown on Placement level
6. New document sub types introduced for PI/PL/WC for standard deduction documents
Placement->Standard deductions->Document attached
Document for standard deductions should be uploaded from standard deduction grid only else validations will be shown while submitting the sales form, if required.
1. PO follow up auto report Account manager 1 wise — send daily — mail
cc to customer care / accounts
2. If placement audit status is more than or equal to Notify Auditor level then only allow to be used in computing deals data